Wednesday, January 7, 2009

100 posts!

Happy 100 Posts to Pieces of Me!

As a person who has zero confidence in my writing abilities, I am really proud of this accomplishment. When I started this blog is was in attempting to keep myself accountable on my 2007's 70 Things in 69 Days mega summer to do list. I made it a priority to try and post at least 3-4 times a week when my Giant To Do list rolled out for the summer 2008 after letting it die with the school year in 2007.

I am proud to say that I kept my goal despite alot of time spent on my AP Gov class this fall. Bill has agreed to help me format and bind my first 2 years for my upcoming birthday. My 2009 goal is 150 posts by year end. Thanks to friends who read and comment. Who would have ever thought Bill's 2004 t-shirt reading, "I'm blogging this" that he wore proudly and had to explain to me would become a part of my life and connection to others.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

Woo hoo for 100 posts! You will really love being able to look back at this time to see what you did as a mother, teacher, and wife.

I will hit 1000 posts somewhere in March-April timeframe. ONE THOUSAND. And not just crap posts, 1000 meaningful (to me) posts.