Friday, January 23, 2009

ahhhh....

Oh what a week it has been. To think that I have been in DC, home to give an final exam, and now I am in the mountains of NC at NCCAT teacher retreat all in one week? Throw in a massive foreign policy change I don't think this week could be any better.

Bill and I took Ben to school and then went out to breakfast before I got on the road. I was a little late in getting here, but it was worth it to spend some much needed time together.

As usual the weekend is jam packed with crunchy granola activities geared at trying to keep us in this profession. The weather was nice enough to take a 45 minute walk/run (heavy on the walk side) through Western Carolina's campus after dinner. After DC weather I am the woman-kinda!

I'm having breakfast with 30 year veteran Montessori teacher among our cohort to ask what I should be looking for when I tour southern Wake Montessori this Monday. More on if we are changing next week.

AHHH.....Minus missing my family and friends I could live here.....

No comments: