Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Wet" Dreams at 36 inches

Catchy title! I bet you would think there she goes again with her life mantra, "a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste". NO! It refers to a week long 1/2 day camp I am signing Ben up for this summer entitled Water Week. We found out over the weekend that we have been accepted at one of our top 2 choices for preschools. Even if we don't go to this school, you can still sign up for camp. We are leaning towards Heartwood Montessori even if we don't get into the other top choice for several reasons... post to come once the other makes their decision on the 11th.

Here's the description: Prepare to get wet! Everything water including relays, squirt bottles, ice cube melting contest and final day.... washing the school bus! Can we say Ben's fantasy at this age.

On top of all this while I was playing bunco last night I asked if anyone knew a family at this school I could talk to? Lo and behold someone had put her 3 kids at this school with glowing reviews. Her son is only 6 months older than Ben so should this all play out, it's a nice set up to let him get to know Max better and likely do the week of summer camp with him.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your words of encouragement! I wish you and your fertility efforts all the best as well!