Friday, March 20, 2009

NOT Finished for Friday

I had really good intentions for this week to get alot done. My major item accomplished was the fruition of a long planned fundraiser at Chick fillet that raised another 250.00 for our club charity! Bring it on balloon animals and spinning the wheel of free food. I glad handed the crowd like a politician 8 points down going into election day. I have NO shame and will approach anyone much to my students amazement.

The rest of the week has been spent in multiple Dr offices (3 total involving all 3 Vinsons at some point this week) as well as putting out unexpected fires at school.

So my goals for the weekend are as follows:

1. Help Ben feel better!!! Poor little guy has bronchitis. Home today in hopes he will be better by Sunday. Camp Mommy to the rescue!
2. Steam clean all carpet in house as part of multi-week spring cleaning
3. File more insurance claims to the bureaucracy Gods
4. Till some compost and soil additives into my annual beds
5. Finally, I mean I am the last person on Earth, set up a Facebook account. I keep getting total crap from old friends asking if I live in this century? I doubt I will be on all day as my school blocks the site, but then I would have never expected to have kept up this blog. So here's to being "10 minutes ago" with technology.

If and only if, Ben is MUCH better we were planning a trip to the Zoo on Sunday. We'll see if he's better although looking at next week commitments, I don't want to tempt fate.

4 comments:

LauraC said...

Look me up on facebook. Easiest to find me via Bill or maiden name Verhoff.

Oh and you know I'm a fan of Planet Money and Stephen Colbert!

ElizabethS said...

You need to find me too! I was the only holdout before you to get on Facebook, I promise. ;) Play some scramble with me! If Ben is better by Sunday but you think the zoo might be pushing it, call me let's get the kids together and play somewhere locally. Katie will miss her regular playdate with Ben.

Threeundertwo said...

I guess that leaves just me as the last person on the planet resisting facebook. Everyone tells me how much time it takes up though, so I really don't know if I want to get started.

Hope everyone feels better at your house soon!

Bea said...

Life has a way of getting in the way of our plans. Sounds like a busy weekend for you.