Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day Kinda...


We woke up to no power around 5:30 this morning. One of the joys of this house is that we loose power anytime the wind blows the wrong way. Definitely not something you would ever find out from your realtor! Ben was crying, we were running into furniture, and the house was freezing.

Luckily the power came back on my mid morning plus Ben's daycare was open so I decided to take him in for my own sanity and to get a stack of DBQ essays graded in peace as well as start the weekly to do list. I picked him up right after nap and we spent the rest of the afternoon outside enjoying the snow.

I feel a continuation of the lazy couch potato I was yesterday watching Tommy Boy and Employee of the Month coming on after Ben is down. Maybe there will be a Will Ferrell marathon on ..a trifecta of brainless bliss!

No comments: