Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend, What Weekend?


I think you can say I overdid it this weekend. It's now almost 10:30 on Sunday night and I'm finally finished with a full list of tasks to get ready for a insanely busy week. So here's what I got done in the last 48 hours.

Ben is MUCH better after using shameless bribery to get his to take his meds. We canned the Zoo today as he still has some cough. We DID go on a long walk to the playground and played in the yard most of Sat afternoon.

Sat- Up with Ben in the am, chores, yoga class at the gym, got lunch together and then worked outside for the next 4 hours (mowed grass, weeded and tilled all beds front and back, weed eater and blew off the driveway). THEN I organized the entire tool shed as I was putting stuff back. More laundry, picked up dinner, more laundry, mopped the hardwoods, watched Harold and Kumar and answered Facebook messages, read until I fell asleep

Sun- went to church (Instead of giving up something for Lent, trying to add something +), more laundry and chores, went out for lunch to use up expiring coupons, went to the gym to swim laps, got Ben up and went for a walk, started dinner and made a grocery list, went to HT and CVS, unloaded groceries, more laundry, steam cleaned carpet and stairs (Bill helped with this) and now ready to collapse.

So what did I NOT do in my spare time: grade paperwork, sleep over 6 hours any night, file insurance stuff, watch much TV or listen to TAL :-( (yet). Bill was a big help in entertaining Ben and getting him to bed both nights!

I am proud of getting alot done including finally setting up my FB page. Post coming later this week, but I will say as finding out that had I not met Bill in the Fall of 1994, I could have wound up a preacher's wife made me laugh out loud. Going to bed.. oh wait have to put laundry in the dryer and start the dishwasher again!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

I think my favorite part of this post is you think this is ALMOST overdoing it. hee hee.

ElizabethS said...

I second that! ;-)

Threeundertwo said...

You had me at "organized the entire tool shed." That alone made it a productive weekend!