Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 Beginning, 150 Endings!

I just finished Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather Mcelhatton. The author is definitely a Veronica and NOT at Heather (Chandler, McNamara, or Duke) to disseminate this level of creativity!

The tag line for this book is, "Choose Carefully. Change Everything" This is a do over novel that allows you to follow what is a funny, bittersweet, outrageous story all within the span of a 10 page saga of your life playing out.

I couldn't wait to start over as in my first life I dropped out of college, traveled with a cult to LA, decided to sleep my way into an acting career only to die in a freak random shooting in the drive through line at In and Out Burger.

Yeah baby... what else you got for me!

Since most of last weekend was spend inside with the cold rain outside, I indulged in hours of reading. In totally uncharacteristic nature I finished all 502 pages in one weekend.

I loved the show Six Feet Under for the same reason I really loved this book. Every life has value and meaning and sometimes it takes not knowing until the minute you die to figure it all out. A must read again!

No comments: