Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finished for Friday!


Thanks to Lit and Laundry for inviting me to play along. In answering the comment she posted, YES I am a super productive person and pride myself on being a to-do list junkie.

I was shooting for a total of 5 Personal/Professional accomplishments this week- I got them ALL done and had time to knock out few more tasks too.

1. Finished another stack of Scholarship recommendation letters for students
2. Ordered a new swimsuit from Lands End using my loyalty coupon and free shipping. I got separates in hopes that I can wear longer if I get PG
3. Called and made a final round of appointments for pre-school visits. I have 16 visits or open houses to attend by month end. Naturally I am making a spreadsheet to keep up with it all. Yes I'm nuts. I truly believe education is the vehicle for success in life and I am willing to sacrifice for my son's future, who wouldn't???
4. Contacted 4 different Dr offices to get medical record releases for an upcoming appointment
5. Decided on a summer AP Gov project and wrote up the proposal for AP Scholars night. not having a historic election is making this harder. I kept a current event journal with summation of 8 pages of policy analysis as well as a book comparison and paper detailing their personal political ideology. Can I do this assignment????

All this PLUS I finished a book, played Bunco (won $$$), did all my weekly chores, and even worked out 2 days this week. Whew... I'm tired!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

No wonder you have been so beat this week!! I focused on working out this week and keeping my mental energy high dealing with one teething toddler and one Nate 2.75 by myself.

Threeundertwo said...

Wow! You are inspiring! I love your list - you cross things out with gusto.

I've got my linky wizard up now, so if you don't mind, I'll go ahead and add you.

Thanks for playing along!