Friday, February 27, 2009

Finished for Friday (short edition)

After my monstrous long post yesterday I will keep this short. I have gotten alot done this week! I marked off 18 items off my to-do list at school and got a 2 major home tasks completed. Big surprise but organization is soothing to my soul and a major way to control the controllable these days.

Here are the top items accomplished:

1. Closed my old safe deposit box in Fuquay, updated the inventory spreadsheet and reopened a new box at the new Holly Springs location.
2. Finished all preschool visits, finished the applications and hand delivered them (which was required of 2 of them...although I have this really strange fear about post office drop boxes eating mail, so I always go inside)
3. Made homemade mac and cheese (lower fat version) and froze 3 pans
4. Ordered all National Honor Society Induction and Graduation supplies (why this doesn't seem like a big task it involves lots of bureaucratic paperwork)
5. Contacted 12 area school principals for permission to contact their parent listserves as well as 3 hometown papers to run and article our new NHS fundraiser. We are doing a Chick Fillet night in March. Balloon animals and coupons for free food up for grabs, who wouldn't come?
6. All grading is caught up, returned, and posted to the online gradebook for interim reports.

Whew... I'm tired after this week although the weekend is rather packed!

No comments: