Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tales from the Little Potty Vol 4

When I picked up Ben yesterday his teachers had noted, "Ben is out of diapers, want to go to strait underwear all day" on his sheet.

YES!
While I totally concede that I will likely be doing more laundry, this is a turning point that Ben is actively refusing to wear a diaper, even at nap. I figured today would be a good day to try the new arrangement as with the rain he would be closer to a bathroom and remember to go.

Yep, just like I hoped when I got him this afternoon the report was a poop accident but that he took himself to the potty and went the rest of the day.

Seeing that at all the preschools I have been visiting that the children MUST be completely potty trained this is great news that one body function is down and one to go. Now what to do to keep his fingers out of his nose?

1 comment:

LauraC said...

That is awesome! Congrats! We're not even close, as evidenced by tonight.

Thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow!