Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finished For Friday

Then there are the weeks when the Gods conspire to your NOT adhering to the great golden day-planner in the sky. This was said week. I am cutting myself a major break that multiple trips to doctor as well as an outpatient procedure cut into the week's productiveness. So with that being said, here's what I got accomplished:

1. Updated resume, contacted references, and faxed my application for a summer teaching position teaching Macro Economics. Yeah... that sounds fun to me :-)
2. Cleaned out my oven.
3. Met up with old teaching friends for sushi
4. Laminated all my Obama election newspapers for a Hail to the Chief corner coming soon in my classroom (picture next week)
5. Visited 2 more preschools and cut my losses not to visit those with only 1/2 programs. Next week I have the final 3 visits including one that we really, really want to beat the lottery to get into.
6. Joined a couple of Babycenter boards. While I mainly lurk, I have posted a few responded to those recently diagnosed with PCOS. Big surprise that my sign on is "NC Political Junkie Mommy"

Despite piles of student work to grade, I am taking the weekend off and breathing a big sigh of relief that this week is just about over.

2 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

You are always an inspiration to me. Frankly, cleaning the oven alone deserves a round of applause (well - it if looks like my oven at least).

Enjoy your weekend off and thanks for joining in!

Coloradolady said...

Man, you have inspired me to get off my behind and get busy next week. Take a break this weekend..you deserve one!