Friday, July 2, 2010

Better Enjoy all 10 Fingers Before I Get There

South Carolina bound after I pick Ben up from day camp tomorrow for the holiday weekend. Since my mothers day gift of Bill going with me was just that, restricted to mothers day only, I'm solo parentin' it this weekend.

I really can't wait to see SC fireworks stands in all their glory. I bet all area hospitals will be on full alert for amputations. Speaking of it wouldn't be a trip
without something being broken. Luckily this time it's only 2 fingers and a bone in her palm from a fall at the beginning of June. Small potatoes on the injury scale.

Coolers packed with freeze ahead meals, her birthday gifts, tons of kid/baby stuff to keep the troops occupied, a audiobook for me to drown out Cars, and my patience meter running.

Bring it Patriotic Hymn Sing I'm taking her too on Sunday. Ten bucks says the sermon is about how God wrote the Decleraion of Independence. All I can say is when I get to Hell, I'm getting a weekend off.

No comments: