Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Short post... I might forget to write it unless you are on fire

I have a severe case of pregnancy brain to the point that in the last couple of weeks my snafu count has got to be pushing triple digits. Yesterday I realized that this is interim report week. I totally forgot that I have 94 reports to update and print with personal comments by tomorrow. You can imagine the grading hell I am going to be in the rest of the day trying to make tomorrow's deadline.
Some papers may decide to take a trip to the great grade book black hole, kidding.

Tell me a story, now tell it to me again, one more time. Ok... I forgot it already so I can make you think WTF when I ask you some stupid question like, "didn't you tell me that while our kids were kicking the wall at soccer." It's bad folk and getting worse. Even a massive to do list and my calendar on my phone are no help for the afflicted.

One more...please don't ask me anything else unless you are on fire or bleeding from both eyes. Please handle it by yourself, as you look capable. I will likely forget you asked me that in about 5 mins anyway. My actual words to students yesterday. Think this would work on Ben?

No comments: