Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reasons # 471, # 827, and #1001


#471 As always best of intentions turn into good enough. My attempt to try and keep Ben from losing clothes at school went from pic 1 to pic 2. Granted it took almost an hour and 4 Target employees to find mitten clips. This after hitting 3 other stores first. I would have even settled for non-matching baby puke green just to not loose any more clothes. Seriously what are those hippies doing, making a quilt?

#827 Attempt to try and get a haircut, take a load to a charity, break down the gazillion boxes down for recycling, dinner and tomorrow lunches made and oh yeah a cookie tray made for Bill's work tomorrow went well until I realized that I threw out a $20 gift card with the trash. Add to the list of afternoon fun dumping garbage all over the garage floor to find it. Dinner wound up being half of a chick filet bun after Ben ate his dinner and mine while I looked. I'm sure the dog was involved.

#1001 Don't let two moms with a soundtrack of screaming children in stereo try to make plans to do anything other than invent new curse words. Good that the gifts we bought their children are likely going to be used in a hostage event. At least whenever we do get together there will be KFC chicken.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

I'll be interested to hear if the gloves stay put! I don't think our school even puts them on the kids.

Iva Messy said...

lol I hope you don't loose any more clothes ;)