Friday, December 4, 2009

Bad Mojo hijacked my Friday Pic Post

There is some BAD mojo going down this week with all 3.5 children. The Nasty fairy made a pit stop yesterday I promptly have kicked them out the door with the mounds of leaves.

As always I seem to think pushing one more thing will not result in some type of backfiring in the general cosmos of life thus I am to blame for part of this fun.
After a long, trying day at school with disinterested students, followed by a parent conference, followed by marathon of getting Ben away from school, make that dragging him out of a series of puddles that he was rolling in, not just jumping I should have called it and just gone home... uh, no.

Onto changing his clothes on the nasty bathroom floor at which point he spit on me. We did time out in the bathroom with a major threat that if he did it again we were going straight home. Against my better judgement we headed to a make up soccer class. I thought we had finished them all and when I checked, yep one more to go. For various reasons THIS was the week to make up if at all and frankly letting someone else deal with him for an hour while I zoned out alone on the bleachers sounded better than a double Dewars right about now.

Then onto pick up premade meals at a meal prep place only to get there and have half the order not ready. Had I not been splitting the order with someone else I would have bailed, but I was already there.... yada, yada. We stayed and Ben just about tore the place apart with a monster truck he had (yes this is true), stuffed down the front of his pants making him let's just say, giving him truck nuts would be an appropriate gift this year.

Just as I expected Ben pooped on himself on the way home and then proceeded to start shrieking about his red hiney. The crying/shrieking continued all the way home despite pulling over twice to calm him down and try to regain composure. He refused to take a bath once home after I literally had to drag 40 lbs of dead weight kicking and flailing up the stairs. Good I didn't have the energy to do a bath anyway and plus you now smell like a bus station because I was lazy mom Wed night too and didn't give you a bath either plus I let you wear the same pjs that the dog was sleeping on because I still haven't put up 6 loads of laundry from Sunday.

There I said it, I am bad mother and let me tell you how glad I am taking today off just as soon as I can drop him off at school. Even going to the optometrists and getting fitted for a bra has to be better than the last 24 hours in preschool hell.

Back next week with pics my cute shirt I made for Ben. I would have taken a picture of him in it to post as planned, but at this point I want to burn it.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

You are not a bad mom!! I am finding with the boys that it is very similar to being back in the 18 month phase. We simply can't trot them around everywhere or else they get insane, cranky, and wild. I think I pick up on these trends quickly bc everything is amplified!

Welcome to the Grumpy Club. Might I recommend a decaf caramel brulee latte to help?

Beth said...

Looks like a lot of us have had a rough week. I hope today is just the break you need! And where's that GD Christmas spirit, anyway? LOL