Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Hand that Feeds

Coming off a self imposed week long break to continue digging my way back. Productive weekend and hopes that this week (like last) I can get more sleep.

Much on the agenda this week: 2nd consult with plastics, 2 more appointments, mom being moved to a nursing home till end of month, been asked to mentor a student teacher (or not) on my plate.

Not sure how much will get posted, but it's out there on the horizon.

Alas we finally remembered to shoot a quick of Ian in the double-hand feed. This kid is eating us out of house and home.

For Breakfast Ian ate:

Bowl of Oatmeal with 1/2 applesauce
Tub of peaches
Cup of YoBaby yogurt
Piece of Toast
At least 2 handfuls of Cherrios
1/2 bannana
Bottle

Mom ate- piece of string cheese and 2 cups of coffee.

To feed these children I am going to have to either mortage my house or sell a lung. Maybe both. I never went to the grocery last week. We've been having, uh let's say creative meals. Or simply put, we have been existing on crackers and air. I HAVE to go today.

Boys=Grocery Budget Breakers.

No comments: