Friday, March 12, 2010

I Just Went Shopping on Wheel of Fortune and Look What I WON!!!

From July 23th at 3 days


August 2009- 6 Weeks and evidence of a heartbeat after a long week wait to retest



November 2009-Not quite 100% about gender (although one NAME keeps popping into mom's head) but all looks good



To a Big 35th Birthday Suprise for Bill in February





To what arrived in the mail yesterday to wear home sometime before/around April 12th, 2010



We couldn't be more excited to complete our family and welcome our sweet baby boy/little brother into our home. From 24 potential chances at new life came one huge miracle just in time to welcome spring.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Awwww--awesome reveal! I'm so excited you are having another boy. Brothers rock. You will LOVE it!

HeatherV said...

Thanks Beth,

I'm sure you have gotten your share of "don't you feel a little sad you will not get the experience of raising an daughter" comments in some form.

While I get the intention, I really just want people (including family) to be happy for us and not see a 2nd son as a consulation prize. A healthy baby is all we every wanted and to do it again leaves me speechless.

Watching our friends two sons last weekend only helps me know that the bond I hope develops will sustain Ben and his brother throughout their entire lives.

After all who else is going to the moster truck and stunt shows with me? Thanks :-)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.