Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Giving Fake Baby a Run for the $$$


While I have been enjoying the chronicles of Fake Baby before the real deal appears soon, I must say Ben's own baby and mom's sad iPhone photos pale in comparison. I'm excited that LauraC has offered to shoot the real baby once born.

All but 2 hats (neither are for my baby) have arrived from my esty order. Each day we have come home to a new package that Ben sadly asks if is for him. I have let him try each of them on the baby I bought him to practice appropriate handling plus let them try them on his own head in front of the mirror. The hospital hat has already been featured and is my favorite.

All I can think is Ben is HUGE in comparison to the size of a newborn and I think once the baby arrives he's going to seem like an old man at the DMV. The baby has been collecting puzzles, new books, hot wheels, playdough, new Pez all to be delivered via mail soon to his big brother as a hospital care package. Based on the amount of bark and rocks in Ben's pants/shoes/underwear from playing HIDE OUT on the playground all week I don't think I need bubble wrap to cushion it.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

HILARIOUS!!!
Jon and I were laughing out loud at the pictures of the baby standing up. I wonder if I can do that with your baby inside?

Joanna said...

These are so much less creepy than Laura's pictures. I still get a shiver just thinking about her pictures. Ewww...

ElizabethS said...

Awesome! I love it. :)