Monday, January 11, 2010

Calling All Cars

I'm been a little MIA both on updating the blog, returning emails, and uh..answering even the most simple questions. Alas, I'm still here just burried under with another busy week at work, trying to catch up from being sick, also trip to SC this weekend.

Post soon, but now folding Mt Vinson of laundry, disinfecting my 2 week sick bed, packing lunches, eating the first meal of the day since I missed both lunch and breakfast today. I kinda have my priorties out of whack!

Good news is that I can finally breathe and hoping to crash once Ben is in bed. Tomorrow is GO TIME with final day to review before State Exams Wednesday and with 23 students STILL failing, miles to go before I sleep. Seriously thinking of a little Freakonomics experiment of my own to conincide with exams. Inspired or just loony, will post later this week if it works!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay for breathing! Good luck with the rest. And now that you've mentioned it, you'll have to post even if your freakonomics experiment doesn't work. (I'm intrigued!)