Friday, October 9, 2009

Phone Photo Friday- Dancin' Pants Edition


I HAD planned to take a picture of the flu (regular)shot that I finally got yesterday, Alas after being told at a 5th, yes 5th place they had preservative free shots I waited and again didn't get a shot. Time now spent waiting to get a flu shot now exceeds 4 hours and at least a tank of gas including driving to Chapel Hill.

So, with that I move to the picture I AM posting. A very excited Ben wearing his poopy dancin' pants after he pooped on the potty last night. After the last weeks of regression this is a step (baby at that) in the right direction.

I somehow inherited this pants that only a child would love and only a good friend would give to you. They are covered in wagon wheels, cowboys, and FRINGE. I don't know if they were part of a costume or heaven forbid an actual outfit. Since we celebrating with the poop dance, I thought how about trying to make it an incentive to get to wear the pants to bed when we read the Pajama Dance book most nights.

Worked like a CHARM and moving to a new reward chart this weekend, including these pants!

2 comments:

LauraC said...

SWEET! Was very excited by your facebook status!

And my goodness, he has not been eating bc he looks so skinny! Either that or a huge growth spurt.

Susie said...

Hi...came across your blog...just wondering if you did finally find a preservative-free shot and if so, where? I've been making calls all over town. Thanks!