Friday, October 30, 2009

Phone Photo Friday- BOO!


So ready to get Halloween on this weekend. We still have pumpkins to carve and treats to put out, but the house is decorated and we are ready to celebrate. Tomorrow is Ben's Halloween parade and party at school. It's a teacher workday for me so I get to GO before heading in to work.

Ben is a spaceman this year in an outfit I bought at a local consignment sale when he was 9 months old. It looked so big then, but perfect on my smiling, growing, funny 3 year old. I love that every pic from a friend's Halloween party last weekend his little tummy is poking through the suit. I also love that he took a knight helmet and turned it into a space hat by himself!

Here's to a 48 hour sugar high for the Vinson family.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

His costume is great! It looks really good on him. Hope you had a great Halloween and lots of good chocolate.