Friday, June 26, 2009

Finished for Friday- Relaxing and productive all rolled into one

I cannot believe that 2 weeks of my summer vacation are already gone! In keeping with my less is more goal for the summer we can mark off other family summer list: overnight trip to the beach and trip the aquarium. We had a great short trip earlier in the week.

On the productivity list I got 5 meals (summer goal: 30 for me, 10 for my mom) made yesterday and in the freezer. I am shooting for a double batch of cornbread dressing today bringing the tally to 7.

As far as today, Ben is in school so I hope to get the following accomplished: mow the grass before we need a goat, grocery for super-double coupons, work on insurance filing, finish the last 75 pages in a book, laundry. I had planned for a yoga class this morning, but after staying out WAY to late at book club I choose sleep.

Note to self, there is a reason I always leave by midnight during the school year, Not to feel like a car hit me the next day. Think I can attach coffee to the mower?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so impressed that you're getting so many meals into the freezer! What a great idea to do that during the summer when you have more time.

And I am firmly convinced that coffee can be attached to anything-including mowers. I've often though it would be best if I could just set up a coffee IV drip that comes on before I try to get up in the mornings!

Threeundertwo said...

I should be feeding my freezer too. What an excellent idea! You are so smart.

I think I need a goat.

Thanks for joining in. I always love to see all the things you've been up to.

Bea said...

Good for you for accomplishing so much this week. I would like to have a small freezer so I can do make ahead meals. But more so I can freeze the 150 dozen cookies that I do for Christmas between Thanksgiving and Christmas instead of the two weeks before Christmas.