I cannot tell you how excited I am for this party tomorrow am! Excited for Ben as well that Bill and I have pulled off amazing feats this week. In addition to the party I got some other major stuff done. Here's the recap:
1. Booked tickets and got all my books/reading for my teacher trip Boston in July. I am so excited I am going to be my dream job of an eternal student for a whole week!
2. Made ahead 2 dishes for our summer 0' medical treatments. If I can keep this up then I can restock my freezer for the whole summer!
3. JamFest '09 is finished! Got 14 lbs of strawberries, I'll show you a sticky good time.
4. Party Prep Galore- Picking up a extra table/chairs, borrowing a power washer, realizing said power washer was leaking gas, onto plan B of scrubbing the porch and deck by hand, mowing/weed eating, Round-up the Weeds, making gift bag tags, cleaning up inside, getting all the food ready... AND I don't feel stressed out thanks to Bill's awesome help! This party is on like Donkey Kong!!!
5. Moved Ben to a big boy bed and underwear at night with only one rolling out of the bed and 2 pee pee incidents. Only one night did he get out of bed and owned up to it when there were more stuffed animals in the am than at bedtime. I am smiling that something went easy in the realm of parenting.
6. All IVF meds are HERE (minus extra larger gage needles that arrive on Monday). I have set up my Medication Center out of reach from little hands. The ultimate tailgate party starts on Monday!
Busy week but cannot wait for the weekend!
The Demonization of Gluten
6 hours ago