Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Daddy


Bill gets the ultimate father's day award, going with me to SC to my mom's 60th Birthday celebration. It actually was a comedy of errors as we had to go back to the house 3 times for forgotten items, stopped at the new IEKA in Charlotte thinking we would have time to shop but only had time to eat and check out the kids stuff.

It was Hot as HELL outside and even hotter in SC (state motto: NO Shirt, No shoes, NO problem in full glory). My mom changed her mind 3 times for her 60th bday dinner resulting in food from the world's greasiest hot dog place, called Skins. Ben projectile vomited all over her and her couch, and we went to sleep at 10:30 after a misunderstanding about pillows.

At least on the trip home all Vinson boys slept for almost the whole ride home.

To my awesome husband who loves me enough to visit my family, I love you and am very, very glad our own family is heading to the beach in the morning. I can't wait to walk on the pier, eat seafood, play putt putt, take the ferry to Southport to eat more seafood, hang out at the pool, and walk on the beach with my 2 favorite men.

Wishing you many more Father's days to come to do what YOU want to :-)

No comments: