Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Find You Underwears!

I am siting here listening to Bill tickle Ben until he cries, stop my daddy. Perfect way to end this weekend. We canned the zoo unless we were planning to take an ark today, but good weekend all in all as we got in some much needed family time.

Awesome 3rd birthday party at Casa Case. As expected Ben loved painting (as well as eating multiple cupcakes). I took Ben over to the Kids Day celebration at the park we live near on Sat afternoon after nap. Nice not to be working this event with NHS students unlike last year. We ate free snow cones and played on the bouncy slide.

Sat night we went out using the Citipass BOGO book we have. My creative ways to save money deserve their own post this week, cause I freakin' rock at being coupon savvy. Ben saw Toys R Us (or as he calls it the Toy House) so we went in an looked at all the toys. Bill and I came up with with birthday gift plan in light of trying to spend less as we wandered, good compromise.

Sunday is was rainy and nasty, so of couse we head out to run errands. Unfortunately with NHS induction on Tuesday night and a mile long list of to dos they had to get done. I found these awesome party favors for super cheap and Ben proceeded to wear all, I am SO excited about his party after this weekend! Bill worked on Ben's party invitation (which I LOVE) while I stole some gym time and then we made homemade pizza for dinner.

Best comment of the weekend as heard on the monitor I sent Ben upstairs to get clean underwear after missing aim on the potty, "I FIND YOU UNDERWEARS" Bonus points too for going to the Target bathroom potty. First time in a store! Woo-Ha!

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I've got TRU coupons if you need any! (of course) and are you signed up for the birthday club? Yu get a $3 coupon each year.

Thanks for coming Saturday! Very exciting day at Casa Case.