Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finished for Friday- Much Done, Decisions Made

It's been a busy week and I have felt a little less scattered and or a mess this week. I am heading out on the road again to help with my mom out of state as she recovers from surgery. This time Ben is going with me since she will miss his birthday next month. I am planning on making a nice lunch for Sunday including cupcakes for him to have a little "mock" birthday celebration just a little early.

Busy week. The wrap-up before I split town

1. Pulled off another NHS induction. Got flowers, candles, cake, and kids obsessed with their GPA. Check. Nice swan song for a great group of seniors that raised almost $5,000 for an international school building program. I also made a major decision about wanting to be involved with this next year. Looks like I am going to making those jock strap table arrangements after all (for those who read last week post)

2. Finished ordering all my IVF meds. Woo-hoo.. can I think of a better way to spend almost the same amount just mentioned?

3. Planted all my new bedding plants and created hanging baskets. I only spent half of what I normally do plus using cash at our local farmers market let me stretch my dollars.

4. Cooked 5 freeze ahead meals for my brother that I am taking down with me this weekend to help stock the freezer for the days ahead.

I wish I could say I am not going to be working on Exam Review materials this weekend on top of a long drip with Ben, but it's the right thing to do to allow my mom to have time to see him as well as birthday celebration.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to Everyone!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You got a lot done this week. I am humbled.

Threeundertwo said...

I'm going to be disappointed now if you *don't* make those jock strap centerpieces!

Good job getting so much done and congratulations starting on the IVF!!

Bea said...

WOW! Busy week for you!