Sunday, September 7, 2008

the sweet spot

Proud to announce that I stuck to my limit of time to work on school stuff this weekend. Bill and I have been swapping off blocks of time over the weekend so we both get some down time plus ben time. Minus the meltdown during dinner out last night, it was a great weekend.

With my downtime I: went to the gym, watched a weeks worth of Daily shows/Colbert reports with bill (fri night ritual), put together power point lectures for AP GoPo and uploaded Friday Debate stuff on my wiki, went to a baby shower for a friend, read the Sunday paper, watched Meet the press and 60 minutes along with the final episodes of season 3 nip/tuck, and met up with a friend at her pool to let the kids play, only to find several other friends already there :-)

I'm trying hard to find the sweet spot of balancing family and work, and this weeked it happened.

No comments: