Friday, September 26, 2008

Girls, Interupted

My friend Chrissy and I had planned on taking our boys to the beach today for a long weekend. But the last minute bad weather made us postpone. Bummer, but the idea of packing 3 boys under the age of 5 into a small beachouse if it rained all weekend was not how either of wanted to spend time together. All is not lost thought, they are coming down tomorrow night to grill out and not going out of town freed me up to go to a lecture at UNC tomorrow that will be helpful for AP Gov.

Since I had already gotten a sub, made plans, and gotten caught up with work, I took the day off and enjoyed time away from work. I stayed later than normal at my book club last night and then today spent the morning with ben, then took him to school before running errand.

I made it to the gym, bloodwork at the lab, shopping for Halloween stuff, and then saw a new indie movie Transiberian at the Galaxy. Great engaging suspenful movie, but wished they had ended it about 15 until the end. Needless to say I don't think it did anything for the Siberian tourist industry even with Ben Kinsley as a lead). Now I'm about to settle in and watch the debate in my pjs. I should do this more often!

No comments: