Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Must See TV!

Had to get my celeb fix on Sunday night and watched the emmys. Actaully I really like the bad E shows that trash thier dresses the day after but I digress. So my friend laura posted about the shows she's watching this fall. Thought I would throw my hat in with my favorties.

Here's my list of what I watching this season (never when it orginally came on thanks to tivo)

Sunday- Meet the Press, 60 minutes, Cold Case, Amazaing Race-missed last few seasons, MAD Men (LOVE this show, one of my fav right now), thinking of getting into Brothers/Sisters (anything by the thirysomeing team)

Monday- Daily Show/Colbert Report, How I met your Mother, American Experience-PBS

Tuesday- Daily/Colbert, Frontline-PBS (this is like crack to me-love to use it in class)

Wed- Daily/Colbert, may pick up 30 Rock with all the emmy attention

Thursday- Daily/Colbert, Office, CSI, maybe ER (havn't really watched it in a few seasons but it's the last one)

Friday- Daily/Colbert, Real Time with Bill Maher, Best Week Ever

When they come on HBO with new seasons- Curb Your Enthunsiam (even the theme music makes me laugh, my brother and I do Larry David-offs with lines) and In Treatment once it comes back in late 2009. I really loved this show's 1st season, character development is as good in comparison to my all time fav TV show Six Feet Under

Happy watching if you love any of these shows too!

No comments: