Friday, August 1, 2008

No Shirt, No Shoes, No problem (SC State Moto)

Greetings from the great state of South Carolina, home of a peach-shaped water tower shaped like a butt hovering over the interstate. Ben and I left on our great summer adventure this morning and will be in Destin Florida by Sunday night at Bill's family's home. As always I totally over booked myself since we got home on Sunday with a zillion things to do his week including have 3 repair people out in 4 days and putting over 100 miles on my car doing errands!

But once I get back, school will be starting and with that an even crazier schedule. Thanks to friends who lent DVD players, videos, and an emergency jump start contraption for our trip. You guys rock for wanting us to make it there without there being TV footage of my chasing ben across an interstate. See you on the other side our our trip on the 12th.

No comments: