Thursday, August 21, 2008

90 days?

Has been a long day as we had open house from 6-8 after being at school all day. Ben climbed on a table and jumped off in the middle of the cafeteria while I was organizing my NHS student guides to my fear. So I have made an agreement with my husband that I will get myself on some type of schedule this fall that allows me not to work at night from when I get ben in bed until often midnight on school related stuff. I added up that I work typically 60-70 hours per week and he has pleaded with me to find some balance.

So I am asking all my friends to also keep me honest that I can get disciplined and implement the following personal schedule.

Monday- School 6:45-3, meetings until 5, up to one hour at home
Tuesday- School 6:45-3, leave early go to the gym, can do up to 2 hours of work at home
Wednesday- School 6:45-3, appointment every other week in chapel hill, gym on alternate week, only one hour at home
Thursday- School 6:45-3, Late day for required student tutorials at school will work until 5 at school, none at home
Friday- School 6:45-3, get ben early for an afternoon with him. No work tonight!

Weekends- up to 4 hours somehow including going to school if open, try to hit the gym both days

Evaulate in 90 school days if this is what I want to be doing with my energy-

No comments: