Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bean, Bil, Hedder, and Vega-dog


Ben's family names. One of my to-do list items was to have family photos taken for ben's 2nd birthday. We loved the studio and bought a custom framed piece. As my break comes to an end I can't complain, it has been a great summer. I have gotten to do so much with my family. Ben and I have enjoyed getting out and exploring our city as well as having many lazy days at the pool and playing in the backyard.


My favorite photo from the shoot is the top right of ben looking to the side with only a look that a mom could know. My baby is now a little boy who is counting, naming colors and animals, and loves anything that has wheels. Bill could not be happier that ben is obsessed with a spiderman mr potatohead. oh the things to come...

No comments: