Monday, August 4, 2008

100% Fun!


Greetings from sunny and hot Florida. We got here late yesterday and already are in relaxation mode. With the time difference ben and I were up before 6 so we took off and walked/wheeled to a nearby playground so we would be quite for the rest of the house. I didn't realize that it was 4 miles round trip! We came back and jumped in the pool, took long naps (including me who never sleeps during the day-again up at 5:40 am).


In the afternoon we rode tricycle/bikes around the neighborhood and then seafood for dinner. Heading to the outlets tomorrow to hit Stride Rite and Carters for ben and Ann Taylor for me. I am getting together with a friend I met at AP training who lives here on Wed to work on a join public policy project that we have been emailing pieces back and forth since we met. Do I really have to go home at the end of the week????

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is the cutest picture of Ben! I know he is loving his summer adventures.