Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving after Turkey day



Ben is MUCH better today. He has responded well to rest, fluids, and the meds from the ER. Bill took him to our peditrician and he thought he was making great progress. This was the best thanksgiving gift we could recieve, even if it didn't invovle turkey.

In general we had a great holiday at the beach. The weather was warm, beautiful for the majority of the trip. We walked on the beach, played and fed the ducks at the park, walked on the Pier, enjoyed the holiday lights at Arlie Gardens, sat on Santa's lap, swam in the indoor pool, visited the aquarium, Bill took Ben to see Bolt while I took a nap and finished a book.

We have enjoyed many trips to Kure beach as a family and this one was espeically fun. I am thankful for a beatiful place to spend with my family year after year. I worked on my list one morning while watching the sunrise over the ocean. Needless to say owning a beach home of our own one day to continue the Thanksgiving beach tradition with our kids and hopefully thier kids makes my list.

No comments: