Wednesday, December 3, 2008

disposable nipple clamps



For some reason this was the funniest thing I heard at Lewis Black tonight. It was in reference to how we celebrate Earth Day. We had a great night seeing him again at a beautiful New Arts venue in Durham-DPAC.

Back when Ben was a tiny baby Lewis Black did a book signing at Barnes and Noble. Bill and I being the nut-job parents we were that summer decided to take Ben everywhere. This was when he was portable and not able to say no 90 billion times a day. Needless to say we got some stares, but since consistently Bill and I have enjoyed seeing comedians in all the places we have lived and visited it seemed fitting to take our son at an early age.

I am going back to School tomorrow. Ben is going to do a 1/2 day too to ease back into his little schedule. He seems to be back to his normal self thankfully, although I did enjoy cuddling with him on the couch the past couple of days like days of yore.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

OMG I LOVE the pic of baby Ben with Lewis Black. Hilarious!!