Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Trader Joes Delivers!

Not really.

That is unless you have a sibling that knows you LOVE the new Trader Joes just opened in Greenville, SC and last trip down filled your pantry and fridge with favorites.  

 
Since we will not get to see Brian over Christmas we packed a box filled with yummies from both TJ and Southern Season plus home baked cookies and a gift card to BUY MORE STUFF at Trader Joes. 

I also *had* to include a tradition my dad and his sister kept up for years now passed to us, finding and destroying the nastiest box of chocolate covered cherries possible to include. 

Also on the pretty cool radar was surprising Ben at school yesterday.  The ear to ear smile made my day.  His teacher had me work with students in their morning math center on a measuring lesson.  Needless to say I would have much rather hung around for the rest of the day rather than returning to teach the law of diminishing marginal utility to my off the chain, week before holiday break Sophomores.



It was a nice way to start a new week to see Ben happy among his friends and teacher. Knowing my brother will come home to today to find this on the porch makes me equally happy.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a thoughtful gift. I would LOVE to receive a box full of TJ goodies... YUM!