Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy 35 Billy Earl the Pro Bowler!

Happy Birthday Bill! Hope you loved your suprise. Here's the 35 more years you bought yourself with all the life changes in the past year.

I AM SO SERIOULSY PROUD OF YOU! If Hallmark made a card for those of the small-furry animal love + WoW addict + I think your prediction for the ending of LOST is frightingly scary I would buy them out.

Love you and also hope your new drivers license doesn't channel the inner Serial Killer like mine does until 2018!.

h

1 comment:

Bill Vinson said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! We'll see what my new driver's license pic looks like soon.

I have no idea if I've predicted anything for Lost that will come true, but we'll see :)

Thanks for a good end to the birthday with our trip to the circus!