Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Like I was suprised

I had the holiday off from school today and you would have thought that I would spend it relaxing at home. NOPE! In my typical "pack a week into a day" mindset I got the following done:

1. Slept in to see a 6 on my alarm clock
2. Relieved Bill from Ben am duty including taking him to school
3. Went to the dentist to have 2 cavities filled-ouch!
4. Worked out at the gym
5. Went by Micheals, AC Moore, Barnes and Nobel, and Kolhs
6. Took Vegas to the vet. They gave me a discount for our long wait (I didn't even have to ask)
7. Sorted shoes and clothes to be passed on to a friend and delivered them to her
8. Made 3 pans of homemade mac and cheese for the freezer
9. Picked up prescriptions at CVS and signed up for a prescription benefit club
10. Picked up ben in time to talk to both teachers. He had a great potty day :-)
11. Made dinner, unloaded the dishwasher, put up clean laundry, and played with play dough with Ben
12. Went to monthly Bunco with my neighbor and WON THE POT!

I ROCK and get the efficiency award today.

No comments: