Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How did we do Tim?


It's over!!! Earlier than I predicted (and without calling bellweather Missouri and even NC), the Obama presidency begins. Wow! As I kissed ben tonight I said a prayer that in his lifetime he will benefit from what I hoped would happen tonight as millions of Americans voted for real change. Thanks Laura for the ongoing dialogue as we watched the states come in. Thanks Bill for watching beside me as well as my celebratoy flowers and Obama T-shirt you went ahead and got me last week.

So tim, did we get it right? Only the next 4 years will tell. How many times did I think about you today. Sad but true but it wasn't the same without you. I would have done anything to see you with whiteboard in hand doing the electoral math. Watching the celebrations around the world was awesome! oh so much good it to come. Just watch, and I know you are Tim :-)

1 comment:

LauraC said...

It was tons of fun on IM... all of my future election watching will be multi-media.

YES WE CAN!