Monday, October 27, 2008

what holiday is it again?


busy, busy weekend at casa vinson. We enjoyed ben's fall festival Friday night at his school. Check out bill's video of him eating a cupcake. He talked about "the cake" from the minute we got there until he was going to bed. This child likes sweets WAY to much!

Saturday we spent the morning working on potty training and then went to our community fall event, hollyfest. Ben enjoyed petting the rabbits and goats. Mom "enjoyed" running into half of the school there before eating hotdogs with our neighbors.
Ben petting a rabbit and goat from Waking Badger on Vimeo.

We went to the babysteps halloween party on Saturday afternoon. I can't believe that all these little babies that once fit on one couch were all so grown up. Ben was not on his best behavior, but then we had already packed a whole weekend into the day and I think he sensed it when we were leaving. I always hate when other moms watch me get into "mean mommie" mode, but we've all been there so it's not like they can't comiserate.

We spent Sunday getting the house decorated for halloween, mowing the lawn, doing about a zillion loads of laundray, cooking for the week, and oh yeah finishing organizing our bedroom closet. One of my major tasks that I had yet to do and a jam packed weekend seemed the best time.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

I don't think anyone saw you in mean mommie mode! If that is the case, no one can see me anywhere with my kids :)