Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pop open a cool one.... toddler style


We tried on ben's halloween costume last night and needless to say he loved it. He had already slept with it on the hanger the night it came home (bad parenting #1 in this post). Bill had bought his this god-awful redneck hat at the beach that ben of course loved. I really wanted him to be something cute for one more year, but then I found the CARS jumpsuit costume and decided to make him and not me happy. I think he looks like he is one step away from working at Jiffy Lube.

Just before I caught this picture he was runnning full speed into me and yelling "crash". Kinda glad we are planning to see the tractor pull and NOT the demolition derby at the State Fair this weekend. Check out bill's post today with Video including Ben's homage to the Daily show (bad parenting #2)

No comments: