Monday, March 31, 2014

Wrap It Up- March 2014

Bill and the boys will be home soon after their long weekend trip to Atlanta.  I didn't want to post I was home alone all weekend, but was it super awesome to be in a quiet house with no one to take care of for 72 hours.  I contribute my days of child-free livin' for serious productivity.

What went down in March?

-More snow days bringing the total to 9 for this academic year.  If we have snow in April, plan on Armageddon
- Weekend trip to Boone, NC to hang out with Brian, Sarah + kidos, go snow tubing, and be a family
- Began soccer for both boys
- Finished two books and started a third
- Started Summer Camp/Camp Mommy master spreadsheet. Secured several sell-out options for Ben early
- Finished 2nd round of summer teacher institute applications.  I won't need to meet April deadlines as I have been accepted into TWO, yes TWO! national programs!!  I'm hoping to do both and not have to choose. ahem... Bill.
- managed to meet fitness goals getting to the gym a couple of times each week and weekend kickboxing
- Road Atlanta road trip for the boys to see Grandmommy Pam, Aunt Kate and Uncle James
- Massive toy clean out of the playroom, Ben's closet, and the downstairs toy box
- Finally binge watched my way to finishing Breaking Bad.  I managed to abstain from all spoilers since it aired in the fall and it was worth every, final crazy scene.  It *might* tie Six Feet Under for best series finale ever.

Ready for sunny days, warmer temperatures, flowers blooming, and bidding goodbye to Winter.

Favorite picture of the month, what else than a bear hug from the Universe.


 

No comments: