Wednesday, March 19, 2014

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Do you see what I see in the recycling bin yesterday?


Did you guess a little potty?

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

This very excited installment of Tales from the Little Potty, Volume 2nd Child  brought to you by one very relieved mom to be putting a milestone of potty training behind her.

I'll take cleaning the toilets between the cleaners every three weeks to ensure "bus station bathroom" is not the first thought while crossing my threshold.

I'll take a daily reminder to raise the lid, clean up after yourself, aim is a good thing to never clean out another little potty.

I'll take waking up at 4 am to the hallway and hall bathroom lights a blazing, only to turn over and go back to sleep.

While Ian is still in a pull up at night, many nights he is dry and takes care or taking himself to the bathroom WITHOUT ASSISTANCE for most of the time.

SO.MUCH.AWESOME.

No comments: