Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sleepwalk With Me

Are you having a craptastic week?  Do you need to laugh outloud?  Feeling a bit stabby today?

I started my morning needing not one but two rolls of paper towels to clean up the mess from the dog over night.  Good times.

So, I got your fix. Watch this.






Did you laugh.  Good.

If not, what is wrong with you? (Just kidding, although we may need to talk about the future of our friendship.)

So if you have never heard of Mike Birbiglia then hear's another treat.  Listen to the original piece that inspired the movie from Episode # 361 Fear of Sleep.

Seriously, it's laugh out loud funny, maybe more that the trailer.  Even more, it's proof that YOU NEED TO BE LISTENING TO THIS AMERICAN LIFE.

I'll quit screaming at you but really, do yourself a favor and quit asking me what it means when I wear this  shirt to work. I'm courting future listeners from my students people!


Just listen.  Do it. If  you want to see it check out if your town is showing it here.  Locally it's playing at the Rialto in Raleigh and the Carolina in Durham starting tomorrow.

I'm going.  Want to go?  Want to laugh your ass off?

My work here is done.




No comments: