Sunday, June 20, 2010

Got Star Wars Cookie Cutters, Serenity Tickets, AND a Toy Story 3?


Then you got Bill's father day celebration. Funny that 3 different people told me about the Star Wars cookie cutters AND pancake molds when they debuted at Williams Sonoma! Th perfect gift for an obsessed fan that would say he's NOT obsessed in a 40 Year Old Virgin kinda way.

Chrissy and I conspired to get tickets for the Raleighwood Theater Serenity event next weekend. I totally thought I had pulled one over on Bill as the show was sold out when he heard about it. That was until Sat night he told me the owner of the theater was going to sell him a ticket from his lot. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have already made this great card with our pics superimposed over the fearless crew of a Bill's all time fav Joss Whedon movie.

We grilled out both Friday and Saturday, spent time at the pool, and Bill/Ben went to see Toy Story 3 on Sunday. Good for the kid and the kid at heart.

Happy Fathers Day to someone born to be a dad!

No comments: