Monday, December 30, 2013

Capturing 2013

I finally got around making a 2014 calendar yesterday.  Today, I'm wrapping up 2013 with favorite pictures I took throughout the year.

January- 38th birthday beach trip with the boys to an indoor water park resort.  I am the water-slide parent, hear me roar.


February- From one of my favorite posts of the year A Different Kind of Love Story


March- From "Touch A Truck"  How can such a poorly worded event bring such utter joy.  In this case, running the length of an empty tractor trailer truck.


April- From Y Guides Spring Outing with Dad.  I'm so very glad Bill shares a love of camping with Ben so I don't have to go.  I'm also very thankful for a very happy and healthy 2013 for Ben.  


May- Flowers abound and warm weather returns to my Prince of Tides house for primo porch sittin'

 

June- There are many ways to celebrate a birthday.  I'll take water-sliding with some of my favorite people. 


July- Trips, Trips, Trips.... Two to Florida in One Month


August- Back to school and the end of a summer of Camp Mommy field trips




September-  Very thankful for friends that don't think twice about letting her 3 join my 2 for a 
barrel of boy-tastic fun.  

October- What do I want to be when I grow up? A career that gives me a daily opportunity to remind someone that they are loved. The weekly $15.00 flower budget is continuing into 2014.  


November- Roadtrip to DC for a Ben and Mom weekend.  Yes please, for as long as he will think it's cool to hang with mom.    


December- Why not a picture taken in December, one that sums up how 2013 was spent so many days and weekends.  No regrets.   


No comments: