If that title didn't put you to sleep, than imagine sitting through a hour lecture today on effective ways to help your students understand and then apply using the due process and equal protection clause. The worst part is that I was the one that asked the instructor to explain as I can't get my kids to understand it when I teach it. So one of my major tasks this summer it to work each week on my AP Government class that I am bringing on board this fall to my school. I have taught this class before, but it was over 5 years ago at another school, so I jumped at the chance to get to be a student all week at Wake Forest University and participate in a week long AP seminar.
I do believe that I could be an eternal student and live in a lecture hall as a career. That is if I didn't have to do any work/papers, but could spend my days listening and discussing with other like minded souls. I have a wonderful group of rising Seniors, most of all I already know from teaching them civics or through National Honor Society that I advise. We are working on the McCain and Obama campaigns in the Raleigh field offices this fall as part of the class. How cool is that!!!!
Biden ghostwriter tapes to be released
15 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment