Sunday, July 13, 2008

Have you Hugged Your candle today?


I saw this bummer sticker today and wondered if I had put this on my car what my friends would say. Probably laugh their ass off if they really knew me. It got me thinking what do my friends probably don't know about me- so I complied a top 10 list (yes that is me from halloween a few years ago. We went as a domatrix and slave. Other past halloween outfits included a west virgina wedding couple, and afro-tastic h and big pimpin' bill)


1. I love green kool-aid (especially with popcorn)


2. I hate musicals in any form, also on the hit list are most cartoons (working on this as I now have a child but didn't watch them growing up so I'm learning)


3. My high school nick name was "mama queen pee"


4. Used to play "what can I steal in chemistry" also "what can I throw out the window", I was the winner as I took a Bunsen burner and 2 titration tubes in one day.


5. Burned down part of the woods behind my house filming an AP English project on Dante's Inferno. My partner had to go the hospital. We got an A out of pity.


6. Was capt of my high school quiz bowl team and also played on my college team- Dorky at it's best but I still love trivia games or any board games.


7. Once went on a Dennys/Stucky's road trip with my friend Nathan. The ground rules were that every time we passed one, we had to go in an order something until we ran out of gas.


8. Past vocations I wanted to be at one time: Nurse, costume designer, psychiatrist, public policy analyist (teacher was never on the list)


9. Favorite music album of all time- Pretty Hate Machine- 1989 Nine Inch Nails. I do not recommend listening to this on a church retreat, you will be talked to.


10. I don't light candles around my house, so I could theoretically hug one if I so wanted- but then I would be a bigger freak than I already am.

1 comment:

LauraC said...

It makes so much now why we are friends! I also hate hate hate musicals (so does Jon, we are meant to be together) and was also captain of my quiz bowl team. In fact, was captain of the county quiz bowl team and went to state 3 years in a row.