Thursday, July 10, 2008

Can I wear a Hazmat suit too?

So as my summer vacation is about 1/3 way finished I thought I would update what has gotten done off my list of 100 items over the past couple of weeks. We have been super busy and luckily my mother in law being here over the holiday helped keep and eye on ben.

90% done with garage clean out- this was an item left over from last year's list and the biggest on the list- big thanks to bill who made this possible- are you sure you can live without a hacksaw?

find a home for the excess old books and puzzles

Take a load of old computer equipment to the landfill (complete with men in hazmat suits) as this is the only place in the COUNTY that recycles them and other household chemicals- scary place once went there when pregnant and thought my son will surely have an extra limb

take a load of items to be consigned (I didn't do the Kids Exchange this year-no intervention needed- see last year's post with pics)

clean out all kitchen drawers and cabinets (calling anyone who wants a 30 year old fondue pot)

clean out all cookbooks (I collect, but there it a limit to what I will really use like "101 uses for a cake mix"that I parted with- about 40 in they were really searching- ant bait doesn't count)

clean out foyer closet and rid it of toys

Organize all gift wrap, bags, ribbon (this was really pressing you know)

clean out and organize linen closet including my sale surplus shelf

take all baby bottles to babes r us for BPA free bottle exchange

Jamfest 2- bring on peach preserves and blackberry/cherry

make my food co-op meals for July (lasagna)

Make dinner for and visit my friends with new babies (baby love is still intact and flaring up)

last...but not least set up a class Wiki for my upcoming AP Government class complete with first two weeks of assignments, discussion board, and web resources - I am really proud to be with this century although bill proclaims I'm still a luddite (http://hshsapgov.wetpaint.com/)-

Bring it on last 2/3 of the summer, I think there are still some closets I haven't attacked and maybe jamfest 3 is on the horizon.

No comments: